Nick, Erica, & Darin sit down to discuss what it takes to survive Wedding Photography & how to gain more clients! Planning, planning, planning; what goes on before the big day.
What's in this episode:
- Erica, Nick, & Darin talk about strategies used gaining Wedding clients.
- Are bridal fairs really worth the time, money, & effort?
- The way to a better day! – Pre Wedding Planning!
- Getting to know your couple.
- Creating a timeline for clients.
- Hydrate, nourish, & rest your feet to last through the night!
- Let the battle begin! – Canon 5D MK ii/MK iii vs Canon 6D!
- Improve Photography's FREE Photography Contracts – (Download here!)
- Improve Photography Portfolio Reviews! – (Get to know Erica, Nick, & Darin while having your work reviewed!)
- The Knot & Wedding Wire – (Wedding websites used by Erica Kay!)
- Nick's Website
- Erica's Website
- Darin's Website
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – We'll be in iTunes within a few days! Just search “Portrait Session” to find it when it's available.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Portrait Session Podcast.” We should be there very shortly. Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.