Erica, Nick, & Ricky sit down to talk about contracts & best practices when working with people. The three help navigate the daunting world of making images with people. The show is wrapped up with bleeding questions from listeners of the show.
What's in this episode:
- Model releases & when to use them.
- The ‘exclusive' photographer.
- Fault clauses & copyright info.
- Cancellation & refund policies.
- Keeping clients in the loop with editing & completion expectations.
- Appearance & locations.
- Listener questions from Ray, Ed, Gary, Various, Jenny, Gabe, & Riley!
- Improve Photography – The best way for you to improve your photography skills!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – We’ll be in iTunes within a few days! Just search “Portrait Session” to find it when it’s available.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Portrait Session Podcast.” We should be there very shortly. Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.