I've been in the market for a quality photographic printer, and I just found a crazy deal to get the highly rated Canon Pixma Pro-100 Wireless Photo Printer for just $50! A reader of the site, Matt Mendenhall, turned me on to this deal that he found over at the excellent site Fstoppers (thanks guys!). Our own Brian McGuckin also got the deal last year and said the printer has been fantastic!
The Pro-100 is a high-quality photographic printer that is compatible with Airprint and can print up to a 13×19″ (33cm x 48cm) print. The inks are expensive, which seems to be about the only negative thing mentioned in reviews, but then again, what photographic printer has cheap ink?
Here's how you get the deal:
- Go to B&H and put the Canon Pro-100 in your shopping cart. You have to use a computer to do this–not phone or tablet. Don't worry if it says they are out of stock and will ship in 2-3 days.
- Log in to B&H
- In your cart, use offer code “PrintPro100”. That will take $100 off, leaving you with a bill of $299.
- To get the best deal, you also need to get 50 sheets of Canon Luster 13×19″ printer paper. B&H will do that for you automatically–even if it doesn't show up in your cart until you finish paying. Don't try to add the paper to your cart manually. When you finish paying, you'll see on your receipt that they added it for you, but you probably WON'T see that until you finish and pay. So don't worry if you don't see the paper in your cart. It'll work–promise.
- When you get your printer, fill out this rebate form and you'll get a $250 pre-paid AMEX card.
- You just scored a $400 printer for $50!
Thanks to Matt Mendenhall and to Fstoppers for bringing this deal to my attention. I ordered and I'm excited to get my printer.