What's in this episode:
- Reader Question of the Week: When are the best times to shoot in Manual Mode?
- Techniques for shooting water!
- Jim's first impression of the A7RII coming from Sony.
- Spinning wool & doing it safely. – See photos below!
- Nick's 2016 Palouse Workshop & his Astrophotography Workshop Add-On to the IP Southern Utah/Northern Arizona workshop. – Visit Nick Page Photography for more exciting details!
- Google Photos recently announced. – Is it a good cloud-based storage option for serious hobbyist & professional photographers?
- Improve Photography is looking for product/gear & nature photography editors. – Shoot us an email at [email protected] if you think you are a good fit!
- Jim's Blog Post with thoughts on the new Sony A7RII
- QuickBooks Self-Employed Software by Intuit – Save 50% off an entire year!
- Help us keep the show free & bring you advertisers relevant to you! – Participate in this very brief survey for a chance to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
- Improve Photography's 2016 China Workshop – Come join Jim, Brian, Erica, & Nick on an exciting & informative workshop designed to help you improve your photography skills!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Just search “Improve Photography” to find it.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.