Jim sits down with Rob Krueger, Jeff Harmon, Nick Page, & Darin Mellor to chat about the importance of picking your ten best shots from the year. The four challenge themselves & you to do the same with June right around the corner. Questions about soft photos on a Nikon D800, automotive photography, & more are answered as well!
What's in this episode:
- Rob Krueger from the Take & Talk Pics Podcast joins us to tackle user questions & offer his photography insights.
- Our friend Sue asks about soft photos on her Nikon D800.
- Eric wants tips & tricks for an automotive photo shoot.
- The best way to transfer your Lightroom ‘Catalog' from one device to another.
- Challenging you to narrow down your 2015 images into your ten best shots thus far!
- The benefits of having a top ten best photos for portfolio reviews, exhibiting your best work, & knowing what to post or take down from your website!
- Selling yourself with your best images.
- Using Lightroom Collections to manage your files in the most efficient way. – Check out this episode of Photo Taco for more information.
- Improve Photography's 2016 Workshop – (Sign up soon for this amazing personalized adventure of a lifetime!)
- Improve Photography Portfolio Reviews – (Get MEANINGFUL & HELPFUL feedback on your images & find where you stand as a photographer!)
- 1 Second Everyday – (Jim's Doodad of the Week to Remember your year!) – BONUS! It is available on Android!
- Bose QC-20i Acoustic Noise Canceling Headphones – (Darin's Doodad of the Week to help you concentrate!)
- Tiffen 77mm Circular Polarizer & Fotodiox 7 Metal Step-Down Ring Set – (Jeff's Doodad of the Week!)
- Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD Drive – (Nick's Doodad of the Week!)
- ExpoDisc White Balance Filter – (Rob's Doodad of the Week!)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Just search “Improve Photography” to find it.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.