Jim & Darin sit down to answer questions from listeners & fans of the podcast. Tips & tricks are offered to help photographers with choosing gear to buy/rent, lighting, & general camera settings. Also, a familiar voice asks a question on the show!
What's in this episode
- Going beyond composition, & exploring what is needed to get noise-free sharp family portraits.
- Deciding whether to lose light with a teleconverter or harness the power of the ‘crop factor.'
- Tripod with Gimbal Head vs. Monopod for photographing auto races similar to Formula 1.
- Quick & easy tips for to exposing your photo correctly.
- The Best of Dilemmas: Picking up a Nikon D750 or Canon 7D MKII & not being able to open the RAW files in Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) or Lightroom.
- Thoughts on lens refraction and how to avoid it.
- Using a flash bracket to be less obtrusive & still expose wedding guests with desirable light.
- What is the perfect camera for the non-photographer?
- Nature Power 80026 Power Bank Elite 25 Portable Battery – (Jim's Doodad of the Week)
- Mylio – (Darin's Doodad of the Week)
- Improve Photography Travel Group