This week Jim & Darin sit down to discuss some questions submitted by listeners and fans of the Improve Photography Podcast. Darin & Jim answer questions ranging from using third-party batteries to which underwater housing will protect your camera while on a budget.
What's in this episode
- Deciding whether it is better to use Autofocus Point Groups or 3D Tracking to capture high speed action shots.
- Jim & Darin are torn as whether it is safe to trust third-party battery manufactures. (Jim lives on the wild side while Darin plays it safe!)
- The difference between Canon EF & EF-S lenses & how they impact focal lengths on Full Frame or APS-C sensors.
- Which underwater housing will keep your beloved camera safe without breaking the bank.
- How to capture underwater photos once you have placed your trust in an underwater housing.
- Surrounded by overwhelming beauty & staying inspired to continue shooting & trying new things.
- General camera settings needed to photograph a Lunar Eclipse.
- Why the 500 Rule for Astrophotography is not perfect.
- Managing large files resulting from focus stacking, exposure blending, HDR, & more.