Darin sits down to formally introduce himself and shares how he got to where he is today. A discussion about the importance of family, friends, networking, peers, and mentors are mentioned as a way to stay inspired. Using tips from our recent landscape show, [IP86], Darin finds ways to creatively take pictures alongside his father whom is also an avid professional photographer.
What's in this episode
- Jim's travels to Portland, Oregon and Babcock State Park in West Virginia.
- A teaser as to what happened causing a Nikon D810 to end up in a watery grave.
- The value of friends, family, peers, and mentors inspiring us to shoot more and think differently.
- Finding the best opportunity or season to shoot a particular subject or location.
- SWORL – (Try the Free Sworl Free Framing App now and get 20% off your first order with promo code: IMPROVE)
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens – (Darin's Doodad of the Week!)
- Memory Pixel Photography LLC (Darin and Dale Mellor's Photography Facebook Page)