Jim & Darin sit down to answer a few questions from not only listeners of the Improve Photography Podcast, but also a question from a PhotoClasses.com student. Darin & Jim answer questions about earning a living through paid shoots, publishing your work, and more.
What's in this episode
- A discussion of when model releases are needed.
- Tips & Tricks for taking better action shots with low ambient light.
- The benefits and drawbacks of different flash modes; and differences between front curtain, rear curtain, or slow sync settings.
- Deciding whether taking on a sponsor is going to help or hinder your brand.
- Steps in getting your work noticed and published.
- Why it is is tough for photographers to begin charging for their work.