In this episode Jim & Darin answer audio questions from fans of the Improve Photography Podcast. Jim and Darin weigh in on questions about Lightroom, lenses, camera systems, focusing, shooting into the sun and more.
What's in this episode
- Testing a lens for moisture or water damage.
- Evaluating technique before fine-tuning (micro-adjusting) a lens with focus issues.
- How to find a good guide for a photo trip.
- The link between Lightroom (Lr) and Photoshop (Ps) when passing files between the two.
- Dynamic Range issues when shooting into the sun.
- Sticking with a tried and true camera system with today's mirrorless systems having room for improvements.