In this episode Jim and Darin challenge the Improve Photography community to photograph any structure at night. Other notable photographers' work is discussed to inspire more people to shoot at night. Jim and Darin recognize a PhotoClasses.com student for his wonderful work capturing images at night.
What's in this episode
- A challenge to the Improve Photography community to photograph any structure at night in September.
- Reviewing the article: 11 Essential Tips for Shooting a Night Landscape by Rusty Parkhurst.
- The Improve Photography Lens Finder, which will lovingly be called: The Lens Nerd.
- Discussion of the inspirational work from both Michael Frye and Jim Goldstein.
- Improve Photography Google + (Submit your photo for the Night Photography Challenge here!)
- Jim Goldstein's website
- Michael Frye's website
- Rusty Parkhurst's website
- Fracture (Enter Promo Code: ‘photosonglass15' for 15% off!)
- Luxi by Extrasensory Devices (Enter Promo Code: ‘IMPROVE' for 15% off!)
- Wacom Intious Pro Graphics Tablet