In this episode Jim and Darin sit down to discuss big things in the news this month. Jim & Darin share what has been making the photography headlines and talk about what is going on in the industry.
What's in this episode
- How PhotoClasses.com can help you improve your photography skills by working with Jim & Darin.
- Canon slashes the price on 26 of their lenses and celebrated their 80th Anniversary on September 2, 2014.
- Speculation on whether Canon & Nikon are going to have the hold on the industry ten years form now.
- The NBA is decreasing the number of photographs allowed on the baseline in the upcoming season.
- Find out how far is too far when trying to capture a certain photo.
- The no drones in national parks rule.
- Looking at the possible impact of iStock dropping prices pretty dramatically.
- Squarespace (Get a Free Trial AND 10% off with offer code ‘IMPROVE')
- Really Right Stuff BH-40 Ballhead
- Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 DI VC USD for Canon or Nikon Cameras
* Improve Photography requests your feedback! Please comment on whether you prefer one or two weekly installments of the Improve Photography Podcast. We realize there was a point in time when we were not doing two per week and want to make sure we are coming out with the right number of episodes per week. Comment below with your choice of one or two IP Episodes per week.