As promised in the last episode, here I talk about the technical side of sports and action photography. The techniques learned in this episode are especially applicable to people who want to shoot kids running around, sports, or wildlife photography.
What's in this Episode
- How to freeze motion with flash
- A real-life comparison of high speed sync flash vs. non-high speed sync
- Studio strobes for action photography vs. speedlights
- How to achieve tack sharp focus on moving objects
- How to set up a remote camera for sports photography
- Gel shifting tips