So much has happened in the photography world this week that Jim sits down and just talks photography news and some of the things he has been learning recently. This episode is full of lots of little tips and tricks as well as photography news.
What's in this episode
- Why Jim is dumping teleconverters–permanently!
- Problems with the D600 and D610 cameras
- How NOT to clean your sensor (And how to do it)
- Thoughts on the Sony A7s and Pentax 647z, which were both announced this week
- Lightroom mobile is sent straight down from the photography gods to all of us
- Why shutter priority is sometimes the best mode–even for professional photographers
- Jim's favorite NEW feature in Photoshop
- and more!
Resources mentioned in this episode
How to Subscribe to the Podcast on Your Phone or MP3 Player (free!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Click here to download the Improve Photography Podcast in iTunes for free. You'll probably want to download the “Podcasts” app (made by apple) in the App Store and search for “Improve Photography” from within that app to subscribe.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/feed/podcast
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this page. You can see all the previous episodes of the Improve Photography Podcast here.