What's in this episode
- How Ryan Dyar captures jaw-droppingly beautiful landscapes
- How to create a dreamy, soft light effect in your landscape photos
- How starving artists can market themselves and “make it” in the fine art photography industry
- and more!
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Ryan Dyar's Photography Portfolio (Be sure to check his site for all his social media links!)
- Ryan's 500px profile
- Submit Questions for the Podcast
How to Subscribe to the Podcast on Your Phone or MP3 Player (free!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Click here to download the Improve Photography Podcast in iTunes for free. You'll probably want to download the “Podcasts” app (made by apple) in the App Store and search for “Improve Photography” from within that app to subscribe.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/feed/podcast
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this page. You can see all the previous episodes of the Improve Photography Podcast here.