I admit it. I'm a complete photo nerd. In today's tutorial I want to show you how to set a custom ringtone on your iPhone or Android smarthphone that is the sound of a shutter. Every time you get a text message, you get to hear the sweet, sweet sound of a full frame click. It now makes me happy every time I get a text.
How to do it on the iPhone
- Download this ringtone to your computer. I already changed it to the correct format for you.
- Drag the file into iTunes. iTunes will automatically place the file in your tones folder.
- Go to the tones folder (in your iTunes library, click music at the top left and change the dropdown to tones).
- Click and drag this new ringtone over to your connected phone at the top right.
- In your phone, go to Settings > Sound > Change your ringtone to the shutter click.