In this episode I sit down with Mike Miceli, a full-time photographer and listener of the podcast. Mike shares five tips for learning to see photography in a new way to break out of a creative rut.
What’s in this episode
- How changing your lens can help you to see things differently
- How FORGETTING the moment can produce better pictures than trying to capture it
- Doodads of the week
Doodads of the week
- Mike: Godox (Neewer) TT850 Lithium Ion powered flash and the FT16 wireless trigger system. Super affordable wireless flash system with epic long battery life.
- Jim: The best focal length for portraits (free tutorial)
- Fracture – Print your photos directly onto glass for a beautiful glossy finish, and you don’t need to buy a frame! Fracture is offering Improve Photography readers 15% off when you use offer code photosonglass15