Improve Photography Plus: Get every product Improve Photography makes in one place for just $19.95/month. You’ll get dozens of hours of video training, but lots of websites offer that. The unique selling point of Improve Photography Plus is the download center, with hundreds of Lightroom presets, photography contracts, sky replacements, and eBooks, and of course first crack at our free photography workshops all around the world.
Questions of the Week:
- What is the correct DPI that I should be using to save my photos? It seems like some places want 300, some 150, and others 72.
- Tom Gifford: Should I learn Photoshop? I just converted to Lightroom CC and Photoshop is included. I have never used Photoshop. I have been perfectly content editing my photos in Lightroom. What common edits do you do in Photoshop that would get me excited about using it?
- Justin Gill: Maybe a possible podcast topic; I have a 7dMii and have never used the extra memory card slot. What are some benefits and uses of the extra slot?
- Tim Evans: Just curious if anyone has stopped purchasing with B&H due to the recent allegations against them?
Steven: Hotel Photography
Jim: Revisiting Photo Locations and Getting New Results
Doodads of the Week!
- Get all the doodads in one place from any episode at https://improvephotography.com/doodads
- Jim: Lapel wind screen
- Steven: Pen and paper