Erica and Nick talk about the importance of valuing yourself and your work.
So I have this problem. And I was wondering if anyone else has it. I have been doing photography for about 5 years. Everyone tells me I do a great job and they love my work. But I look at my work and I think to myself they are not the good.
I have this issue because of my overall need to be the best at everything no matter how hard I have to work to accomplish it.
- comparing yourself to others
- your full portfolio v. someone else’s highlight reel
- comparing your new self to your old self
- It’s important to not be content, but not be discouraged
- spend some time analyzing your work…what do you like, what don’t you like.
- identify your growth in every new photo
- say something with your images
3 Minute Reviews
- Erica: GoPro Hero 4 Silver