Jim, Nick, Darin, & Jeff gather to predict the Canon & Nikon’s fate. Nick tells the tale of shooting his first NFL (Pro American Football) game with Brian McGuckin. Darin discusses importance of time lapse while Jeff announces it is almost safe to upgrade to to Windows 10 or El Capitan.
What's in this episode:
- A discussion about Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fuji, Olympus, Panasonic, & other camera manufacturers' futures.
- Where the four of us think the camera industry will be in five years.
- Nick's adventure shooting the Detroit Lions & Chicago Bears with Brian McGuckin.
- Darin talks about the importance of time lapse photography & how they can be put together using Photoshop.
- Jim hits on some good points regarding Drone Photography & offers a template to help you register your unmanned aerial vehicle(s).
- Jeff signals it will soon be safe for photographers to upgrade to Windows 10 and/or El Capitan.
- Nick basks in Jim conceding editing White Balance is indeed better with RAW files over JPEGs.
- Burracy will not stop Improve Photography from going on its workshops. – Tune in to find out more.
- Squarespace – (Use Offer Code ‘IMPROVE' to save 10% off at checkout!)
- Jim's Template for submitting drone registration to the FAA
- Darin's FREE Tutorial showing how to make time lapse videos in Photoshop!
- Nick's Sky Replacement Tutorials & Improve Photography's Contracts – (Jim's Doodads of the Week that are only $10USD each!)
- Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 Sport Lens – (Nick's Doodad of the Week!)
- ColorMunki Display Calibration Tool – (Jeff's Doodad of the Week!)
- TriggerTrap – (Darin's Doodad of the Week!)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Just search “Improve Photography” to find it.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.