Jim & Darin sit down to answer some questions about what Improve Photography is up to in 2015. Beyond traveling the globe with the Improve Photography Travel Group; Darin & Jim talk about different strategies for studio shooting, more thoughts on the Sony a6000, & why Jim & Dusty O's term ‘Helpography' feels so good!
What's in this episode:
- More exciting announcements from Improve Photography for 2015.
- When is it too late to trust Lightroom for migrating from Aperture?
- ‘Helpography' – Why the best gift Darin received for Christmas was one he gave.
- ‘Helpography' Cont'd – Jim & Improve Photography thank those whom have sent in unused gear so students can learn with the real deal!
- Darin likes shooting in the dark & explains why.
- Jim offers his reasons why he prefers shooting with more ambient light.
- Funny sounds are haunting the airwaves as we hear the beginning of a well-known song & the sound of Jim's new toy starting up. Hmm.. wonder what it is?
- Nebraska Photographer's Network (NPN) Facebook Group
- NPN Family Matter's Fund – (The site where NPN made a Christmas Miracle happen for a very deserving Nebraska Photographer.)
- Improve Photography Helping Young Photographers
- Which Memory Card to Buy – Jeff Harmon's AWESOME Article on Improve Photography
- Squarespace – (Enter Promo Code: ‘IMPROVE' at checkout to save 10% off your first order)
- Apple 27” iMac with a 5K Display – (Jim's new beast of a machine that any photographer dreams of having!)
- Improve Photography Travel Group – (Jim's awesome workshops!)
- Photography Magazines – (Darin's Doodad of the Week)
- SLR Lounge Podcast – (A video podcast that is Jim's Doodad of the Week)