Jim is fresh off the jetway from Iceland & ready to talk photography. Darin sits down with Jim to discuss his recent adventure to Iceland with the Improve Photography Travel Group. Audio recordings of interviews between Jim & some of his fellow photographers & travelers are attached at the end of this episode.
What's in this episode
- What it takes to plan & coordinate a trip to Iceland to meet up with fellow photo nerds.
- Items to consider taking & leaving behind for an Icelandic image-making adventure.
- Tips & tricks Jim learned to keep his gear safe from the elements.
- How to get the most out of every moment.
- Why four days jam packed full of photography is much longer than it looks on paper.
- Interviews with a few brave souls who were part of the Iceland Improve Photography Travel Group.
- Fracture – (Enter Coupon Code: ‘PhotosOnGlass15' to get 15% off!)
- Animoto – (Get started today by clicking the link!)
- Improve Photography Travel Group – (See where you can join Jim, Darin, & other passionate photographers for the next adventure!)