Jim & Darin answer questions from listeners of the Improve Photography Podcast. Darin & Jim share a neat strategy to gain traction in the Senior Pictures market by working with local high schools.
What's in this episode
- Advantages & disadvantages of editing photos on a laptop.
- Recommended screens for photo editing.
- How to get the best results when shooting in deeply shaded environment.
- Best practices for exporting photos to share on both social media & a personal website.
- Techniques & Tricks for shooting Street Photography when sunny or overcast.
- Checking settings in Lightroom & Photoshop when using both to edit images.
- What composition & exposure are best for photographing rock formations.