In this episode I interview wildlife and nature photographer Jay Pierstorff. Jay teaches photography in Arizona and frequently photographs captive animals. In this episode he gives some really cool tips for photographing animals.
What's in this episode
- How to photography animals through a fence
- How photographers can take stunning photos of captive animals
- Where to find the best wildlife locations
- Jay's website
- Lens Skirt (Jay's Doodad)
- Jim's Intro to Photography (Photography Basics) is a free 10-page series of blog posts he wrote for newer photographers.
- Jim's new portfolio website (created using Squarespace)