This episode is packed with sports photography tips and tricks from Jim's week-long photo shoot in Colorado Springs photographing Olympians, pro athletes, youth sports, and teenage skaters on the street.
What's in this episode
- Tips for shooting sports in poor light during the middle of the day
- How to photograph a credentialed sporting event
- Tips and tricks for shooting youth sports like a pro
- Photographing motocross and other fast action sports
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Some of Jim's Sports Photography Shots from his week-long photo shoot in Colorado Springs can be seen here.