In episode 69 of the Improve Photography Podcast we talk about Jim's issues with the Drobo, being a supportive photo community, buying in to the Sony camera system, and more!
What's in this episode
- Jim talks about problems with the Drobo and their customer support–dead data with a Drobo that is only 4 months old!
- Whether or not photographers should consider a Sony mirrorless DSLR
- How to make Lightroom show your photos exactly as they appear on your camera's LCD screen
- The $150 box that you probably threw in the trash
- Using Lightroom and Photoshop together in the workflow that maximizes your image quality
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Elena Shumilova's Portfolio
- The new Improve Photography Newsletter, where Jim shares one of his best photos and a full step-by-step tutorial on how the photo was made. He even includes the photo straight out of the camera so you can see what work was done in post processing.
Enjoy the episode!