What's in this episode
- Changing the file name of your photos for better organization
- Whether paying the “Adobe Tax” is worth it to buy Photoshop and Lightroom instead of using free photo editing software
- Setting up a photography website
- and more!
Resources mentioned in this episode
- How to set up a professional photography website in 10 minutes or less
- Switching from Aperture to Lightroom video
- Submit Questions for the Podcast
How to Subscribe to the Podcast on Your Phone or MP3 Player (free!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Click here to download the Improve Photography Podcast in iTunes for free. You'll probably want to download the “Podcasts” app (made by apple) in the App Store and search for “Improve Photography” from within that app to subscribe.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/feed/podcast
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this page. You can see all the previous episodes of the Improve Photography Podcast here.