What's in this episode
- Why image quality has suddenly been such a tremendous focus for photographers in the last year
- Color calibrating your monitor for perfect color
- Whether photographers need to use auto focus fine-tune/auto-focus micro adjust
- Troubleshooting advanced sharpness and focus issues
- and more!
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Doodad of the Week: BooksTo.Me, the service by the creators of Pro DPI that allows photographers to get a hard-bound book of their Instagram photos at the end of every month
- Submit Questions for the Podcast
How to Subscribe to the Podcast on Your Phone or MP3 Player (free!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Grab your phone or device and go to the iTunes store and search “Improve Photography Podcast.” This will help you to download the free Podcasts App (produced by Apple) and then subscribe to the show from within that app. Every time I produce a new episode, you’ll get it downloaded right on your iDevice.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/feed/podcast
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this page. You can see all the previous episodes of the Improve Photography Podcast here.