Available on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naYC5VsvTL8
- New people coming on in the next few weeks. Leave feedback.
- Get all the doodads of the week from this episode and all the previous episodes here: improvephotography.com/doodads
- Keep it positive in the groups!
Welcome Sandy Dorau!
Questions of the Week:
- Tim Covington – Is the ability to use APSC lenses on a full frame body a compelling reason to choose a particular camera brand? If so, what manufacturers allow this?
- Don Williamson – Manual mode only, or aperture priority? I know Nick and Brian only use manual, and Jim uses aperture priority. I also see other photographers like Joe McNally shooting in Aperture Priority. So which one is right?
- Bastian Bodyl – How do you build up a following on Instagram?
Erica’s 5 Minute Segment
- How to generate portrait business while traveling
Nick’s 5 Minute Segment
- Wine bottle photography.. creating and eliminating reflections
Sandy’s 5 Minute Segment
- WPPI and SPE are coming up! I’m trying to get a good gameplan down/see if anyone would want me to check out any vendors.
Doodads of the Week!
Get all the doodads of the week from this episode and all the previous episodes here: improvephotography.com/doodads