Jim sits down for a solo show reflecting on post-processing tips & techniques he has learned in 2015. Find out if his hands on experience with the iPad Pro has sold him on this massive product.
What's in this episode:
- Jim's hands on experience with the iPad Pro!
- Is Jim ditching Fuji for the iPad Pro?
- Editing photos with the iPad Pro using Photoshop Fix.
- The 2016 Lightroom Steal! – The best deal from Improve Photography just got better!!
- Stackable Lightroom Presets & how they can help your workflow.
- Weeding out older presets. – Keep up with styles, techniques, & technology change.
- Why it is time to upgrade to the newest version of Lightroom.
- Dehaze without the haze. – A different look at Dehaze in Lightroom.
- Warming photos without involving the White Balance Slider.
- The 2016 Lightroom Steal! – (Check out this larger than life deal now!)
- Studio Neat – (Use Offer Code ‘IMPROVE' to get 10% off the Glif or any other product in the Studio Neat Store!)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Click right here to subscribe to the podcast for free in iTunes!
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.