Jim sits down for a peaceful chat about photography with Jeff, Darin, & Nick. Out of nowhere he is called out by Improve Photography’s very own Nick Page. The two announce it is time to show their cards from the long awaited Night Photo Battle. Jim, Darin, & Jeff navigate through the trenches to provide insight on Sharpening, SEO, Winter Photo Tips, Lightroom, & Shooting Family Reunion Photos.
What's in this episode:
- Nick Lenn from Washington State asks how we are sharpening images. – The secret sauce is revealed.
- Erica Sneeringer inquires about SEO (Search Engine Optimization). – What is it? & Why is it important to photographers?
- Excellent tips on getting your work noticed.
- Looking beyond the thermometer & continuing to shoot off season.
- The 2016 Lightroom Steal is back! It's new and there is even more bonus content at an incredible price! – Tune in now to find out more!
- Jeff takes us on a learning journey leading up to photographing a large group.
- Nick does a Lightroom update pass fake, makes a quick dodge to the left, & calls Jim out on the Night Photo Battle. – Hear Jim sweat bullets as Nick wields the sword of the Canon Full Frame Sensor. Will the Fuji Survive?
- 2016 Lightroom Steal!! – (Get more info on this exciting opportunity that only comes once a year!!)
- LensPen NLP-1, Gittos Rocket Air Blaster, PEC-PAD 100 Lint Free Wipes . – (Darin's Doodad of the week to help you keep your camera clean when you're not making images with it!)
- Dumb AA Battery Charger & Voltage Tester & the Range Kleen Battery Organizer – (Jim's Doodads of the Week to keep your batteries organized & ready!)
- Outdoor Project, World of Waterfalls, Waterfalls Northwest – (Nick's Doodads of the Week!)
- Yongnuo YN560-TX Wireless Flash Controller for Canon – (Jeff's Doodad of the Week for lighting up his group shot!)
- Improve Photography’s In-Depth Review on the YN560-TX Controller – (Read more about Jeff's Doodad of the Week!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Click right here to subscribe to the podcast for free in iTunes!
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.