Jim, Nick, Jeff, & Darin join you this week to discuss what photographers need to look for when buying a PC/Mac for your photography business. The three also explore emerging technologies & setting your photography business up for success.
What's in this episode:
- Jeff helps photographers with buying the best computer for their photo editing needs. – Check out Improve Photography's website on October 19, 2015 for his in-depth article!
- Darin chats with the crew about a new camera from a startup company called Light. – Will 16 cameras in one body be a game changer.
- Jim assists photographers by discussing best business practices & the all important, but often overlooked business contracts.
- Jim's Photography Contracts – (A total steal at only $10!!)
- Sirui K-40X Ballhead – (Nick's Doodad of the Week!)
- Manfrotto 24-ft (7-m) Super High Aluminum Light Stand – (Jim's Doodad of the Week!)
- Gekkopod – (Jeff's Doodad of the Week!)
- eZy Watermark Lite – (Darin's Doodad of the Week!)
- ESATA to USB 3.0 connector
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Just search “Improve Photography” to find it.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.