Jim is joined by Jeff, Darin, Brian, & Nick to discuss the happenings in the photography and photo tech world. The five photo nerds take on listener questions & issues making headlines in the industry. The show closes out with a real estate tip battle between Jim & Nick!
What's in this episode:
- Apple's Special Event – Are any of these new products really going to benefit photographers?
- #WeddingPhotoGate – Is the Professional Photographer the only one allowed to photograph a wedding?
- Mason asks whether we are fans of Lightroom Mobile & whether we would recommend it.
- James looks for tips on getting into stock photography to make some extra cash.
- Darin shares some thoughts on Tamron's new Prime Lens offerings & teases his full review.
- Brian reminds us of the ‘Other' Inbox on Facebook. – Check it or regret it.
- Jim & Nick have a Real Estate Photography Tip Battle. – Tune into to see who wins!
- Animoto – (Use Promo Code ‘IMPROVE' to get 15% off an Annual Pro Subscription!)
- Photography Start – (Use Coupon Code ‘PODCAST' to get $40 off an already AMAZING deal!)
- Lens Finder – (The BEST tool for photographers looking to rent or buy a new lens!)
- Tamron 35mm f/1.8 Di VC USD – (Darin's Doodad of the Week!)
- Periscope on iOS & Android – (Jim & Brian's Doodad of the Week!)
- Sigma 24-35 f/2.0 – (Nick's Doodad of the Week!)
- Manfrotto MB OR-BP-30U Off Road Hiker Backpack – (Jeff's Doodad of the Week!)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Just search “Improve Photography” to find it.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.