Darin sits down with Erica Kay, Nick Page, & Jim Harmer to offer our best tips & tricks for lighting & Flash Photography. The four talk about everything from tagging clients on your business page, not overbooking, & refraining from holding images hostage.
What's in this episode:
- Erica's #1 Tip for Lighting. – Experiment with multiple lights.
- Jim's #1 Tip for Flash Photography. – Shoot in complete darkness.
- Nick's #1 Tip for Lighting. – Light with the end result in mind.
- Darin's #1 Tip for Flash Photography. – Practice Practice Practice!
- Jim discusses his upcoming production on Flash Photography & Lighting, which is coming soon!
- Nick talks about not over booking himself & avoiding burnout.
- Erica offers helpful information on how to tag clients from you Facebook Business Page.
- Darin explores the need to give back to society through photography.
- Jim explains why we need to stop holding client's images hostage.
- Improve Photography's Portfolio Reviews – Get MEANINGFUL & HELPFUL feedback on your photos from Erica, Nick, Darin & Jim.
- Improve Photography's 2016 China Workshop! – Do not let 2016 go by without joining IP on this adventure!
- Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep – An organization Darin & Nick are looking into to give back.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – We’ll be in iTunes within a few days! Just search “Portrait Session” to find it when it’s available.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Portrait Session Podcast.” We should be there very shortly. Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.