What's in this episode:
- A further discussion into shooting Auto ISO.
- Jim invents a feature on a camera!
- Our biggest change in Lightroom CC 2015 we love.
- Poking fun at Nick while he is in Hawaii. – Jim wins the Expo Disc Argument!
- What is new in Photoshop 2015.
- Holy Moly! What is this 100GB Adobe file on my hard drive?
- Tips for shooting better panoramas.
- Darin joins the team at Pixoto & Jim is Judging the “Destination Landscapes” Contest.
- QuickBooks Self-Employed by Intuit – (Save 50% off an entire year!)
- Squarespace – (Get 10% off your first purchase with Coupon Code: ‘IMPROVE')
- Improve Photography's 2016 China Workshop – (Don't let 2016 go by without joining Jim, Brian, Erica, & Nick on this groundbreaking workshop!)
- Improve Photography's Free Workshops – (Check out the updates here!)
- The best marker/pen for signing prints – (Go here now to see why Jim chose it & why it is his Doodad of the Week!)
- WinDirStat – (Find out what is taking up all your hard drive space on your PC. Jeff's Doodad of the Week!)
- Disk Inventory X & Grand Perspective – (Jeff's Doodads of the Week if he used Mac!)
- Accidental Damage Coverage – (Darin's Doodad of the Week!)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Just search “Improve Photography” to find it.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.