Jim, Nick, Brian, Jeff, & Darin discuss their thoughts on Windows 10 hoping it will be a better platform for photographers. The four also dive into tips & tricks to get sharper images.
What's in this episode:
- Improve Photography is looking for two new editors! – One for Gear & one for Nature Photography. – Listen for details!
- Jeff could not join us for this episode, but was kind enough to record his thoughts on Windows 10.
- A discussion about Windows 10 and how Microsoft needs to step up their game with Apple and Google OS nipping at Microsoft's heels.
- Tips & Tricks for getting sharper images from Jim, Nick, Brian, & Darin.
- Western Digital My Passport Ultra Portable USB 3.0 Hard Drive – (Jim's Doodad of the Week!)
- Nero Lightning Trigger – (Nick's DoDon't of the Week, which you should avoid buying!
- External Hard Drive Case – (Brian's Doodad of the Week to protect your data from gravity!)
- Wescott 43-inch Apollo Orb Speedlight Kit & ProMaster LS6 Multifunction Boom Light Stand – (Darin's Doodad of the Week he learned about from his friend Guillermo Flores.)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Just search “Improve Photography” to find it.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.