Jim sits down with Jeff Harmon & Darin Mellor to discuss the new & exciting features found in Adobe's Lightroom 6. The three talk about their first impression with the program & provide honest feedback about the newest release of their favorite photo editing program.
What's in this episode:
- Last chance to enter the April Improve Photography Photo Contest. – Use #improvephotography on Instagram to participate by April 30, 2015!
- Lightroom 6 is here & has some new exciting features.
- The new tools in Lightroom 6 that has Jim excited.
- Jeff puts Lightroom 6 up against Lightroom 5. – Which is faster?
- How many Photo Tacos can one listen to in the extra time it takes for Lightroom 6 to import new images?
- Why Jim, Jeff, & Darin are underwhelmed by this release of Lightroom.
- Darin has decided not to download Lightroom 6. – Find out why.
- The 2015 Lightroom Steal is Back for a limited time on Monday, May 4, 2015!!! – Listen for details.
- Animoto – (Use Coupon Code ‘IMPROVE' to save 15% off a Pro Account!)
- 2015 Lightroom Steal! – Keep an eye on this link & enjoy the savings for a limited time starting Monday, May 4, 2015!!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – We’ll be in iTunes within a few days! Just search “Portrait Session” to find it when it’s available.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Portrait Session Podcast.” We should be there very shortly. Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.