What's in this episode:
- Removing distracting elements from the background using Lr & Ps.
- Lightroom's powerful Gradient & Radial Filters for improving the look of your background.
- Lassoing the mind around Clone Stamping, Layer Masking, & Content-Aware Fill in Photoshop.
- Giving a little texture to studio shoots in Ps.
- Creating individualized presets in Lightroom & making subjects glow using Adjustment Brushes.
- Liquifying objects in the scene to make them fit with Photoshop.
- Gaussian Blur in Ps & how it adds value to the photo.
- Becoming a master of the Lr Adjustment Brushes & why you should create your own to save time.
- A reader question from Charles McWhirter helping photogenic & not-so- photogenic people feel comfortable & look their best.
- Replying to client correspondence & not falling behind.
- Using the Show Focus Points Lightroom Plugin to help master focusing skills.
- Make a schedule & stick to it!
- Improve Photography Flash Basics – (Get started honing in on your Flash Photography Skills!)
- Improve Photography Portfolio Reviews – (Get to know the Improve Photography & Portrait Session Crew & get MEANINGFUL feedback on your work!)
- Portrait Retouching Walk Through with Lightroom & Photoshop – (A very helpful and informative tutorial from the one & only Nick Page!)
- Show Focus Points Lightroom Plugin
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – We’ll be in iTunes within a few days! Just search “Portrait Session” to find it when it’s available.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Portrait Session Podcast.” We should be there very shortly. Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.