Jim sits down with Darin Mellor & Nick Page to discuss exciting news from Canon, Nikon, & Sony! The dynamic trio also share 10 Lighting Mistakes made by each of them as well as other peers in the industry.
What's in this episode:
- Nikon D7200 Announced!
- What are people really using NFC for with photography?
- Is the Nikon D7200 an answer to the Canon 7D MK II?
- Just because the ISO can go high does not mean you should take it there.
- Nikon ME-W1 Waterproof Wireless Microphone: Where does it come in handy?
- Canon's New 11-24mm f/4L USM Lens – The world's largest rectilinear lens. – How sharp is it?
- What color was the dress? – What colors did Jim, Nick, & Darin see?
- Sony announces four new FE Lenses. – FE is for their Full-Frame E-Mount system.
- Is the A-Mount getting neglected as Alan Shadduck suggested?
- 10 Common Lighting Mistakes we make and have seen other photographers make.
- Why Flash Photography is an essential skill for many genres of photography & reignites that creative spark!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Open the “podcasts” app on your device (it’s one of the pre-installed apps from Apple) and search for the Improve Photography Podcast from within that app. Every time I produce a new episode, you’ll get it downloaded right on your iDevice. You can also use this link to the show in the iTunes store (free).
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/feed/podcast
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.