Jim & Darin discuss what comes next after purchasing that shiny new camera! The dynamic duo talks about important camera settings to watch for when purchasing new photography gear. Also, these tips can be helpful in ensuring your existing camera is set up for success.
What's in this episode:
- What to do when you feel like upgrading your camera and/or lens. Which to upgrade first & why.
- A discussion of the important settings photographers need to consider when setting up a new camera.
- Why it might be a good idea to hold off on buying a new camera until CES 2015 (Consumer Electronics Show).
- What is next for Nikon & Canon with their Full-Frame & APS-C sensor lineups?
- RAW vs. JPEG – How important is it?
- Nailing focus as quickly as possible.
- How important is Back Button Focusing?
- Why, in most situations, Jim & Darin do not touch the White Balance In-Camera.
- Types of light metering to use with your camera.