Jim & Darin sit down to discuss 15 More Landscape Photography Tips we learned this week. Each week Darin & Jim take note of lessons learned, new techniques, & tips that we hope will assist Landscape Photographers improve their photography skills. Please join us for a continued discussion on Landscape Photography Tips.
What's in this episode
- Comfort plays a large role in the patience needed to wait for the best lighting.
- 10,000 Image Challenge & why it can help you start to see photography ideas all around you.
- Why looking at images from other photographers will end up inspiring you.
- The best way to shoot a waterfall for composition while keeping your lens as dry as possible.
- How tossing some leaves into a stream can give your low-flow waterfall photo some much needed color & interest.
- Darin discusses why watching your footing should always be a top priority.
- Jim explains how safety is more important than the shot.
- An update on Apple's 27” iMac featuring a 5K Display & whether it is worth the money.
- An lower priced alternative to the Clik Elite Clicksit Travel Chair
- Helping schools & aspiring photographers with your unused, but functioning camera gear.
- What it looks like to fall hard thirteen day's later. – (Darin's legs in shorts 13 days after taking a big spill while on a photowalk.)
- Fujifilm XT-1 Mirrorless Camera – (Jim's Doodad of the Week)
- HP Sprout Computer – (Darin's Doodad of the Week)