This episode is brought to you by the Improve Photography Retreat in Phoenix, Arizona March 8-11, 2016. (Mention that you’ll be there as well as the other hosts who will be there. There are only 47 tickets left!
- Matthew Gavin (IP+): How do I set up export presets? My photos are exporting HUGE!
- Mark Connors(IP+): iPhone 7 raw camera and editor
- Tracy Munson: I’m a couple of weeks into a photo trip in Quebec and have developed a severe case of “telephoto elbow”. I can barely lift my coffee mug this morning, let alone my camera (ok, it IS a giant Bubba mug, but still). Has anybody else experienced this? What did you do? Anti inflammatories? Heat? Cold? Brace?
- Lyndsey Nelson Wright: I just started using Instagram for my business this year and almost everyday I have other photographers like or follow me, which is great but I feel like something is up. They are all way way better than I am and have lots of followers. I am not even sure how they are finding me. What am I missing? Is there some benefit for them to follow random people like me?
Chad: Photographing Cuba
Nick: 5d iv final thoughts
- Iso performance is excellent
- Focusing system excellent
- Duel pixel shift…. A joke
- For video its great for the casual shooter
- The wifi and app is actually quite good
Doodads of the Week!
- Jim: Andoer 360 Camera (Sent for review by the company)
- Nick: acratech mavrick ballhead