Jeff Harmon takes listeners on a surface level tour of the PhotoPills app with 5 stops on the tour:
- What does the PhotoPills app do?
- How photographers should learn to use the app?
- Why is the app called PhotoPills?
- What do each of the Photo “Pills” do?
- What are in the MyStuff and Academy sections of the app?
- Photo Pills User Guide: http://www.photopills.com/user-guide
- Photo Taco – Hyperfocal Distance Explained: https://improvephotography.com/44559/photo-taco-hyperfocal-distance-explained/
Other Photo Taco Resources:
- Vote for Jeff’s “Cull” module idea to be added to Lightroom: http://bit.ly/cullmodule
- Photo Taco Archive: https://improvephotography.com/category/taco/
- iTunes review link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/photo-taco-quick-photography/id980781096?mt=2#
- Facebook Photo Taco Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/phototaco/
- Photo Taco Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/phototacopodcast/
- Photo Taco email: [email protected]
- Jeff’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/harmon_jeff
- Jeff’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jsharmonphotos/
- Jeff’s Portfolio: http://jsharmonphotos.com
- Jeff’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/harmonjeff/