- Always have a backup plan
- It is easy to say Yes to things. Learn when to say no.
- It is okay to not be in control of every aspect of your work.
- Teaching is one of the most rewarding things you can do.
- Keep an open mind to new experiences.
Creative goal: I want to shoot at least 1 ad Campaign for a major company
Business Goal: To get my business to a level that allows for a sustainable long term growth/ To sell out all of the workshops Sandy and I are putting together.
- Make time for yourself. As much time as you want/can afford.
- You’ll never please everyone all the time.
- If you don’t like something, don’t do it.
- Be adventurous.
- Ask for what you want.
Creative goal: Create epic multiple exposures on a regular basis.
Business goal: Book at least 5 more weddings at my highest collection.
- There are only so many hours to go around,
- Preparing and saving for off season
- Finding a direction to go with your style should be a personal choice
- Being happy is more important than money
- The only things we can’t do, are the things we are too afraid to try.
Creative goal: Find my own style, and try to have my work stand apart from everyone else.
Business goal: Get streamlined, simplified, and organized. Made great steps in that direction in 2016, now it’s time to tie up loose ends.