On this Week’s episode, Connor Sits down to talk with Colorado Photographer Mike Con
Nurturing a mindset that will attract better business.
Key areas to discuss:
Hard work mindset
Personal growth and goal setting mindset
Giving mindset 41 min 47
- Tell me a bit about yourself and how you got into photography.
- What is it about photography that you love?
- You seem to be the walking personification of hard work. How do you keep yourself motivated?
- You put out a lot of positivity in the world, why is that so important to you?
- You say you haven’t always been that way, what made you change and how has that brought about change in your life?
- You have told me that you have a message you would like to get out to as many people as possible. Well, we have a rather large platform here, so what would you like to say to all of the photographers out there listening to this?
- Finally with this being the week of Thanksgiving here in america, I would like to hear your thoughts on the importance of acknowledging that which you are thankful.
I want to thank Jim Harmer and Improve photography for creating such a wonderful platform for community to flourish in.
I want to thank nick and Erica for welcoming me as a host on the podcast and just being the best cohosts a guy could ask for
I want to thank my wife for being so incredibly supportive even though she won't hear me saying this because she isn't THAT supportive.
And most of all I want to thank all of you who are listeners to this show.