- Catherine Johnson – Does anyone else, that does HDR, convert their RAW file to TIFF before merging the bracketed shots? It was recommended in a video I watched and I have tried it and don’t see any real difference but thought I’d see if anyone else does this practice.
- Gio Rizzo – Mailing larger metal prints
Josh – The Inspire 1 Pro with X5 16MB camera
-The big brother of the inspire 1
-16Megapixel micro 4/3 camera
– Much heavier than phantom series- generally good for stability
– Image quality is drastically better. Dynamic range, color, cropping ability all much improved.
– Cons-Watch out for battery issues
– recent price drop means new versions may be coming soon.
Midroll: Brent Rents Lenses: This episode is brought to you by a fella named Brent who rents lenses. His website is BrentRentsLenses.com. Brent is always happy to provide the advice you need when you need it. Use offer code “improve” at checkout for 15% off your first rental.
New Feature! IP CRITIQUES! #ipcritique
Jim – 5D4
Rumored specs by Canon Rumors
- Compact Flash/SD Card Slots (No CFast)
- Built-in Wifi
- 24/30fps @ 4K
Entering the world of Wacom tablets
- Wacom Intuos Pro Pen and Touch Tablet, Medium (PTH651)
- Learning curve – not too bad, you just have to turn off your mouse and leave it for a few days
- So awesome in photoshop – speeds up many common tasks
Doodads of the Week!
- Check out all the doodads from 2016 at https://improvephotography.com/doodads
- Jim – Lexar flash drive
- Josh – Supon ¼” camera waist holster
- Nick – Impact flash clamp bracket
Doorandom of the Week: Flir thermal imaging camera