- new locations and new gear
- looking at the work of others to see whats possibile
- 500 px
- trying out a new genre of photography keeps things from getting stale
- go on a landscape photo trip
- separate yourself from what you normally shoot
Hello everyone – I am a relatively new listener to the podcast and I have a question about getting print colors to come out correctly. I know I probably need to first calibrate my monitor, and then have a lab make some test prints. Do you generally just have the lab adjust the colors on your prints, and which labs do you use for printing portraits? I heard Nick Page mention Millers in the episode on sports photography, but any guidance on this overall process of file to print would be much appreciated.