Jim, Darin, & Nick sit down to nerd out about new gear. Darin does his first Commercial Photography shoot & offers some insight into this genre of photography. The three leave you with three Doodads of the Week as always!
What's in this episode:
- Jim reviews the Canon Pixma Pro 100 Printer. – Read the full review here!
- Nick tests out the Sony a7R II while shooting with Majeed & Zach Blackwood.
- Darin does his first commercial shoot for a limousine company & gives some helpful tips.
- The three discuss the excitement of joining readers of Improve Photography in Southern Utah & Northern Arizona on FREE Improve Photography Workshop!
- OP/TECH USA Rainsleeve – (Darin's Doodad of the week for keeping camera gear dry!)
- Making the Image by David deChemin, The Ultimate Guide to Photographing Zion National Park, & The Ultimate Guide to Photographing Arches National Park – (Nick's Doodads of the Week!)
- Canon Pixma Pro 100 Printer – (Jim's Doodad of the Week!)
- Squarespace – (Enter Offer Code: ‘IMPROVE' to get 10% off your first purchase.)
- Harry's – (Use Code: ‘IMPROVE' to save $5 on your first order.)
- Improve Photography's Workshops!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Just search “Improve Photography” to find it.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.