Jim chats with Jeff, Darin, & Nick about Nick Page’s adventure in the pit shooting Mumford & Sons, the Flaming Lips, & the Foo Fighters! The four also aid a Nikon shooter torn between the D750 to the D7200 for Portrait & Sports Photography. Tune in for our exciting Round Robin Segments where a ton of topics are covered!
What's in this episode:
- Jim, Jeff, & Nick weigh in to help a listener, Darren Carrol, decide whether the Nikon D750 or the D7200 is the best choice for shooting portraits & high school sports.
- Nick gives us his best tips & tricks for shooting AMAZING Concert Photography. – See his images below!
- Jim makes us drool by shooting some Stock Photography pictures of food. – Check out his photos in Instagram by following him @jimharmer
- Jeff geeks out & helps photographers save computing power by choosing the least resource intensive Internet browser.
- Nick helps Paul Coleman & other listeners get the best results for shooting Real Estate Photography.
- Darin encourages you to know your gear. – Sometimes it is good to turn of Image Stabilization!
- Animoto – (Save 15% off your Annual Pro Subscription by using Promo Code ‘IMPROVE')
- Squarespace – (Use Offer Code ‘IMPROVE' to get 10% off your first purchase!)
- Improve Photography's 2016 China Workshop – (Come join Jim, Nick, Brian, & Erica for the best workshop ever in China!)
- Meikon 40m/130ft Underwater Waterproof Camera Housing for the Fuji XT-1. – (Jim's Doodad of the Week!)
- Think Tank Shape Shifter Photographic Backpack – (Jeff's Doodad of the Week!)
- Microfiber Towel – (Nick's Doodad of the Week!)
- Photoshop – (Darin's Doodad of the Week!)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Just search “Improve Photography” to find it.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.