Darin sits down with a very talented portrait photographer from Omaha, Nebraska, Mandy Everet, from Captured by M.E. Photography. Mandy & Darin discuss the importance of building rapport with clients, knowing your camera settings, & more. Examples of her work can be found by visiting Captured by M.E. Photography's Facebook Page.
What's in this episode:
- The importance of getting to know potential clients before scheduling the photo shoot.
- How building rapport can melt away nervous tension by defining expectations.
- Why it is absolutely necessary to know your camera & adapt to the situation.
- Places from where Mandy draws inspiration for her poses.
- What we are really selling when doing portrait photography.
- Tips, tricks, & the reality of working with young subjects.